Critter Crossing | Woodland Animal, Acorn & Felt Ball Garland
Designed exclusively by Sheep Farm Felt, this handmade felt garland is the perfect addition to any woodland-themed nursery, playroom, book nook, mantel or baby shower decor.
Critter Crossing features three felt animals separated by rust-colored felt acorns and cream and olive-colored felt balls made from 100% New Zealand wool.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN ANIMALS
You can purchase this garland as pictured (with a fox, deer and bear), or design your own by choosing up to three of the following woodland animals:
Please leave your animal selections using the dropdown menu (above) otherwise it will be made and shipped as pictured.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and assembled and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt balls will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt balls will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt Balls stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (1 m.) – 8 felt balls, 4 felt acorns, 3 felt woodland animals
- 6 ft. (2 m.) – 16 felt balls, 8 felt acorns, 6 woodland animals
- 9 ft. (3 m) – 24 felt balls, 12 felt acorns, 12 woodland animals
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.