Not-So-Scary Halloween Mouse Countdown Garland
Let's countdown to Halloween!
Beginning October 1st, move one felt ball or shape each day. When you reach the top, Halloween will be here!
This reusable, eco-friendly calendar eliminates the need for paper chains and features a black felt mouse head and black felt pumpkins with white (with black swirl), orange, charcoal, pumpkin, heather gray and mustard-colored felt balls in between.
Each larger felt piece is separated by six felt balls so it's easy to track the weeks. Countdown garlands can be hung vertically, horizontally, on your mantel, in a window, a doorway, or anywhere else in your home could use a touch of Halloween whimsy.
All felt pieces are made from New Zealand wool, handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, black cotton cording
- No knots in string make it easy to countdown with a gentle tug
- Felt balls and shapes stay securely in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 26 felt balls, 4 felt pumpkins, 1 felt mouse head
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.