Spring Bloom | Felt Ball & Leaf Garland
Perfect for springtime decor, a nursery, playroom or powder room, our Spring Bloom garland features olive-colored felt leaves with apricot, ivory and blush-colored felt balls made from 100% New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Each bead is approximately 0.8 in. (2 cm), about the size of a dime
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt balls will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt balls will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt balls and beads stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt leaves
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 felt balls, 7 felt leaves
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 11 felt leaves
- 12 ft. (3.7 m.) – 48 felt balls, 15 felt leaves
- 20 ft. (6.1 m.) – 80 felt balls, 30 felt leaves
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.