A-Oak-K | Acorn & Felt Ball Garland
This muted autumn garland features rust-colored felt acorns with warm gray, mint and beige-colored felt balls made from New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Felt Acorns
- Acorns are approximately 2 in. high x 1.5 in. wide
- Due to their handmade nature, the size of felt pieces may vary slightly
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt acorns
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 felt balls, 6felt acorns
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 9felt acorns
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.