Adopt a Gnome: Dave (Choose Your Beard Color!)
Adopt your very own felt gnome today!
Welcome to the Sheep Farm Felt Gnome Adoption center, where our felt gnomes are just waiting to join your bookshelf, desk or everyday adventures! Here's how it works:
- Step one: choose your gnome from available listings
- Step two: choose a beard color (brown, white, red or gray)
- Step three: add to cart and check out
- Step four: wait patiently for their arrival
Each gnome come with a free surprise shape, keepsake gift box and official adoption certificate. Share your gnome's adventures on social media using the #RovingGnome hashtag or tagging @SheepFarmFelt.
Made from 100% New Zealand wool, our gnomes are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and assembled and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Gnomes are approximately 5.75" tall x 3" wide and affixed to a 1.5" round wooden base
- Due to the handmade nature of the gnomes, exact size will vary
- Perfect for gifting! Each set come with a free surprise shape, keepsake gift box and official adoption certificate
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.