Erin Go Bragh | Felt Ball & Shamrock Garland
Loosely translated, "Erin Go Bragh!" translates to "Ireland Forever!"
Inspired by the colors of the Irish flag, this festive St. Patrick's Day garland features green felt shamrocks with white and orange felt balls made from 100% New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and assembled and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Pieces
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Each wool felt shamrock is approximately 3.25 inches (8.25 cm) high, by 2 inches (5 cm) wide
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt shamrocks
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 23 felt balls, 6 felt shamrocks
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 10 felt shamrocks
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.