"Everyone Belongs" Book Nook Bundle
We are so pleased to share our collaboration with New York Times bestselling author Heather Avis. Her latest children’s book, Everyone Belongs, is a beautiful rhyming storybook about the power of inclusion and what it looks like when we create space for others, exactly as they are.
We’ve teamed up with Heather to create this exclusive book nook bundle that includes her book PLUS a 6-foot “Everyone Belongs” felt ball garland and a felt ball reading pointer.
$5 from each bundle (book + 6 ft. garland + reading pointer) will be donated to the author’s nonprofit, The Lucky Few Foundation. These donations will help to tell the stories of everyday people with Down syndrome and create a more inclusive world.
Note: colors of reading pointers will vary.
Inspired by the diversity of characters in Everyone Belongs, this garland features a range of beautiful, colorful felt balls made from New Zealand wool. All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt balls will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt balls will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt Balls stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 wool felt balls
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.
Founder of The Lucky Few and The Lucky Few Foundation, Heather Avis is an author, podcaster and Down syndrome advocate, working to create a more inclusive world where everyone belongs. Her previous books (“Different: A Great Thing To Be,” “Scoot Over and Make Some Room,” and “The Lucky Few”) are available wherever books are sold