Farmhouse Acorn & Felt Ball Garland
This neutral, woodland garland features lichen-colored felt acorns with light pebble gray, ivory and cream-colored felt balls made from New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
This acorn garland matches the felt ball garland of the same name.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Felt Acorns
- Acorns are approximately 2 in. high x 1.5 in. wide
- Due to their handmade nature, the size of felt pieces may vary slightly
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt acorns
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 felt balls, 6felt acorns
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 9felt acorns
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.