Farmhouse Christmas Felt Ball & Leaf Garland
This lovely Christmas garland features olive-colored felt leaves with natural wooden beds and ivory felt balls made from New Zealand wool. All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Each bead is approximately 0.8 in. (2 cm), about the size of a dime
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt balls will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt balls will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt Balls and beads stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt leaves
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 felt balls, 7 felt leaves
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 11 felt leaves
- 12 ft. (3.7 m.) – 48 felt balls, 15 felt leaves
- 20 ft. (6.1 m.) – 80 felt balls, 30 felt leaves
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.