Field of Daisies | Felt Ball & Daisy Garland
Our "Field of Daisies" garland features felt daisies with sage and olive-colored felt balls made from 100% New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and assembled and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Pieces
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Each wool felt daisy is approximately 1.5 in. (3.8 cm) in diameter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (1 m.) – 3 felt daisies, 12 felt balls
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 6 felt daisies, 23 felt balls
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 10 felt daisies, 36 felt balls
- 12 ft. (3.7 m.) – 13 felt daisies, 48 felt balls
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.