Gold Star Christmas Countdown Garland
Let's countdown to Christmas!
Beginning December 1st, move one felt ball or shape each day. When you reach the top, Christmas will be here!
This reusable, eco-friendly calendar eliminates the need for paper chains or disposable advent trinkets and features a yellow star with evergreen, white, red and citrus-colored felt balls.
Countdown garlands can be hung vertically, horizontally, in your tree, on your mantel, in a window, a doorway, or anywhere else in your home could use a touch of interactive holiday whimsy.
All felt pieces are made from New Zealand wool, handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- No knots in string make it easy to countdown with a gentle tug
- Felt balls and shapes stay securely in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 24 felt balls, 1 felt star
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.