Harvest Spice | Pumpkin & Felt Ball Garland
This sweet and "spicy" garland features terracotta-colored felt pumpkins with pumpkin, dark brown, orange, chocolate, mustard and beige-colored felt balls made from New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
This garland matches the bouquet of the same name.
- Felt Pieces
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Each felt pumpkin is approximately 1.75 in. wide (4.5 cm.) x 1.5 in. (3.8 cm.) high
- Hand felted (pieces may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt pumpkins
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 felt balls, 6 felt pumpkins
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 9 felt pumpkins
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.