Into the Woods Felt Ball Garland
Sing along if you know the words!
"The cow as white as milk, the cape as red as blood, the hair as yellow as corn, the slipper as pure as gold....Into the woods, into the woods, into the woooooooooooods."
This Broadway-inspired garland features white, red, lemon, mustard, burlap, chocolate, evergreen and citrus green-colored felt balls made from New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt balls will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt balls will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt Balls stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 24 wool felt balls
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 wool felt balls
- 12 ft. (3.7 m.) – 48 wool felt balls
- 20 ft. (6.1 m.) – 80 wool felt balls
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.