Luck O' The Irish | Felt Ball, Shamrock & Bead Garland
This luxe St. Patricks's Day garland features green shamrocks and gold beads with warm gray, white and citrus-colored felt balls made from 100% New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Each bead is approximately 0.8 in. (2 cm), about the size of a dime
- Shamrocks are approximately 3.25 inches (8.25 cm) high, by 2 inches (5 cm) wide
- Due to their handmade nature, the size of felt pieces may vary slightly
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces and beads will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces and beads will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces and beads stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 6 beads, 3 felt shamrocks
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 15 felt balls, 10 beads, 5 felt shamrocks
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 24 felt balls, 16 beads, 8 felt shamrocks
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.