Pond Life Felt Ball Bouquet
This backyard-inspired bouquet featuresivory, warm gray, mint, citrus, peacock, teal and marine-colored felt balls made from New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and assembled and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
Vase not included.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hand felted (may vary slightly in size due to handmade nature)
- Choose 10 or 25 stems
- Stems are 9 inches long and made from green, cloth-lined floral wire
- Floral wire can be gently bent or cut to desired bouquet height
- We recommend using vases between 4 and 7 inches (6 inches is ideal)
- Perfect for gifting – flowers that don't need water!
- Each bouquet comes tied with twine in a reusable keepsake gift box
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.