Spring Bloom Easter | Felt Ball, Rabbit & Leaf Garland
Fresh and vibrant, this sweet spring garland features olive felt leaves and gray felt rabbits with sage, ivory, blush and apricot-colored felt balls made from 100% New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
This garland matches other SFF products with "Spring Bloom" in the title.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Felt Rabbits
- Rabbits are approximately 2 inches high by 1.5 inches wide
- Due to their handmade nature, the size of felt pieces may vary slightly
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 2 felt leaves, 1 felt rabbit
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 23 felt balls, 3 felt leaves, 3 felt rabbits
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 5 felt leaves, 5 felt rabbits
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.