Tin Man's Heart & Felt Ball Garland
"I shall take the heart," said the Tin Man; "for brains do not make one happy, and happiness is the best thing in the world."
This neutral Valentine's garland features white and gray hearts with white, warm gray, cool gray and ivory-colored felt balls made from New Zealand wool.
All felt pieces are handcrafted by fair trade artisans in Nepal and strung and packaged with love in our New Jersey studio.
- Felt Balls
- Each wool felt ball is approximately 1 in. (2.5 cm.), about the size of a quarter
- Hearts are approximately 1.6 inches wide x 1.6 inches high and .75 inches thick
- Due to their handmade nature, the size of felt pieces may vary slightly
- Single strand
- Strung on strong, but subtle, white cotton cording
- Spaced 2-3 in. apart, felt pieces will span the entire length of the garland
- Nestled side-by-side, felt pieces will span about 1/3 the total length of the garland
- No knots in string make it easy to customize spacing with a gentle tug
- Felt pieces stay in place without knots
- Ends looped for easy hanging
- Guaranteed to arrive TANGLE-FREE
- Perfect for gifting! Each garland comes with a reusable keepsake gift box
- 3 ft. (0.9 m.) – 12 felt balls, 3 felt hearts
- 6 ft. (1.8 m.) – 23 felt balls, 6 felt hearts
- 9 ft. (2.7 m.) – 36 felt balls, 10 felt hearts
- Need a different length? Let us know and we'll be happy to make you a custom order.
©Sheep Farm Felt. All rights reserved.